Wednesday, July 3, 2013

tx two step

OK so i been going back and forth with someone and finally made the move to offer to come see her. Once i knew they were serious i put the plans in motion. Long story short i met them in TX. I have met numerous couples that have a variety of "arrangements" in their relationship. I don't judge I just make a decision if its something i want to go forward with.

Anyway the plan was to meet the Mrs alone at a baseball game in the afternoon. Good plan. Public meeting, see how things go. The first time i heard her voice in the month of planning is right when she is walking towards me on her phone. We meet, hug, and hit a bar for some pregame warming up.

First impression: Jessica Simpson looks like her...oh the old school Jessica Simpson OK or go with daisy duke looks like her....tight top short shorts sexy heels...total package. At the bar we both are fighting to ask questions of each other...I'm instantly fascinated by whats going on in her life. Were totally open about things and talk about the day a little, and how we both got to be in front of each other at that moment.

We get to the stadium and have good seats and half watch the game and continue talking. 90 percent of our convos are not for public broadcast with the people around us...but we're careful for the most part. We both realize we could talk to each other for days about what all were up to and got planned and have done....etc...its going really well.

She observes me pulling on a hangnail and tells me to stop it...Then she takes my finger and chews it off in her mouth with her teeth. Hold that thought.

We end up leaving around the 8th inning, hit the head come out..and boom i need to taste those lips...we kiss in the stadium..its brief but its a moment. On to the rest of the day...I'm learning more about her and what she wants not just from her words...she can get any dick anytime...she can be in control anytime....but she needs and wants to be taken....she needs a unique experience...its coming.

I meet the Mr later...I'm a fan..i like him...i think he wasn't sure what role to play....but me and the Mrs wanted him with us. we went for drinks and a bite to eat...we then make our way to the hotel..him driving me and her in the backseat....nothing scandalous...some petting here and there

Into the room...and its on...Mrs and i make out on the couch and eventually i pick her up and carry her to the bed...i lay her down on her back and provide a blindfold...i put it on her and provide a bag to reach in.....shes being a shit so i smack her hand and tell her to play right...

she is to reach in the bag and pull out an outfit to get into..she does as she is told and picks one out....off to the bathroom to put it on...she opens the door half dressed and i help her finish getting it on....she looks really fucking sexy...she parades around to the Mr...and he agrees

she sits on the bed with me standing and coaxes my dick out....it meets her lips and she goes to work on it....after a minute or so...the quote is.."Man you got some girth..." At that moment we both know its gonna be a good night.....

She got the business pretty good. Some slapping choking hard core dirty talk were all in play. She rode me and squirted all over me... twice! At one point she called hubby over while riding me. He came to the edge of the bed and she kissed him deeply. I was happy to see that cause I know she wanted it... I think we will end things there... There will be a reunion..

No comments:

Post a Comment