Thursday, November 13, 2014

Three Hole slut

There's that saying, "Strike when the irons hot." It's definitely being applied by me to the newest couple I've met. After our first meet, they asked when we could meet again but this time just us 3. I know this couple has very active so I didn't hesitate to get back on their schedule. I drove down and met them at their hotel and there she was again.

Her striking features... Tall without heels but in them again.. Bra and thigh highs with no panties. I'm really beginning to enjoy seeing this hotwife couple because they have tremendous energy that comes from both sides and really want me to enhance their experiences. She really wants to just submit to me when we meet and have her cuckold submit and do as he's told. They have both spoke of their desire for me to see her solo in the future as well. But back to this day.

We caught up some and talked about the trips we were going to take. I gave her a token of appreciation as well. She enjoys that aspect of undressing her stud and showing that's she's there to submit and wants to be used. She got on her knees and began to suck me taking as much of me in her mouth as she could. She has expressed more desire in learning to be face fucked and working on her gag reflex... Haha ask yourself guys, when's the last time a woman has said help me with this? I then put her in 69 and love to taste her. I also know now I can make her cum in this position. As I hear her moans as she's sucking my dick I can tell she's going to cum. I keep at this for a while pumping my dick in her mouth the whole while. I then get her up and take her to the chair. I sit in it and turn her back to me and slowly have her ease down on my bare dick. Once inside I open her legs and have them rest on my thighs. I slowly ease in and out of her..feeling my dick get wet from her juices. I whisper to her don't you want that cuckold to lick you. She motions him over and he's gets on his knees.. And he's presented with my shaft and her lips and clit. He knows his job at this point and does his duty. She praised him for doing a good job and we got up and I laid her on the bed.

I stayed on the floor and fucked her missionary for sometime getting my rhythm inside her walls. All the while I'm lightly pinching her nipples and asking her where she wants my cum. Mind you this is also our first encounter playing bare. As a side note I just want you guys to know I do get tested regularly and actually share those results with others. She was getting fucked harder and deeper so in the moment she was a bit unsure. I knew that the last time we met no one attempted to invade her ass. I wasn't going to let that orifice get past me this time. I told her I wanted to fuck her ass and she was more than accommodating.

We paused briefly and I asked her what position works best for her and if course she deferred to me. I had her get on all 4s and present that ass to me. I gave her cuckold some great picture opportunities to take of me entering her and sodomizing her. I slid in her quite easily relatively speaking. She had done some adequate prep before I arrived, so clearly she expected it to happen. As I began to fuck her deeper and with more rhythm. she moaned how good it felt and how much she enjoys it. I could feel myself getting closer to cumming and told her I heard you've never had a black dick cum in your ass. She acknowledged that was true. I told her today we will have a first for you and I'll be the giver. I pumped as hard as I could thrusting deep in her ass and ultimately released lots of black seed deep in her used gaped asshole. I remained still until I emptied all I could in her.

I recall her cuckold asking could she feel it shooting in her and she replied hell yes. It felt great to experience that with her. After I pulled away, she immediately summoned him over to give her the pleasure and slight humiliation of burying his face nose and tongue deep in her ass and pussy and cleaning her fresh anal creampie up. He seemed very resigned to this chore and did so without hesitation. I watched her reach back and push on the back of his head to ensure he fully complied. She was spent and schedules dictated we cut the visit somewhat short. She is now firmly fixed in my rotation as a wife I want to continue to see and violate.





No comments:

Post a Comment