Thursday, November 13, 2014

Oreo Doublestuff

When you meet newcomers to this scene and quite honestly that hasn't happened to me all that often, it's a real pleasure to see a hotwife's growth. Whether it be through extra encouragement from the husband, just her own desires, confidence and personality taking over, or combination of their mutual fantasies. I've written a few posts (2nd one) on this couple and you can see how things have progressed. It's been a fun ride.

Just to recap: I was her first black man, I used her amazing pussy bare after, then I recently came inside her for the first time (I haven't posted that one yet). So as I said the journey has been awesome. So what's next? Well her first time with two black men of course. It's always a positive to hear directly from the Mrs. at times, because it makes you feel like you're hearing her true desires. Don't get me wrong, all couples have their way of operating and I never want to interfere with that. Mostly for me it's just a mental boost that she's an independent thinker when it comes to this and is getting more comfortable with me and becoming more trusting. Where am I going with all this? Well they both expressed interest in taking things to another level in terms of her growing as a black dick slut and hotwife. So of course I'll try and help.

I said I would work to set something up locally if they can get up here and present a couple options in terms of another guy along with myself. I reached out to a guy I had never met but knew of and felt comfortable that he could fit right in. So they were happy with him and set a date and got a location. Boom it was on. Now these things don't always just go off with no problems. In all honesty, the thought vs. the reality hit her and she backed out. She then wrote me back and wanted to reach out to the other guy which she did and got back on the saddle. Whew! crisis averted. They both deserve a lot of credit for pushing through the nerves and concerns and unknowns. This was another huge step for them. We all met out for drinks and she looked great. Her tits are natural and big but they looked huge in her dress with a bit of a plunging neck line. It was also my first chance at meeting the other guy. We all had good conversation and I knew she was gonna need a little liquid courage. We left the bar and walked to their hotel. It's always a scene to see a couple well white wife walking among two black men at night into a hotel. Hahaha you get the visual.

We got to the room and she immediately ducked into the bathroom and changed. She came out looking sexy and fully committed to making this happen. She likes to get those pants off and go to work when she's hungry and now she had two meals to handle. The events that transpire go in waves... fast and furious, then lulls, then some one on one..the tempo always is switching. The first image I remember is the new guy sitting on the bed, her leaning over at the waist sucking him and I was behind her smacking her ass with my hand and dick.. fingering her too. She had heels on so when she bent over to suck him her sopping wet pussy was just rubbing on my hard dick. She could feel but not see it and she was maneuvering back on it. She was so wet it, the head was sliding inside her with virtually no effort. I knew at that moment she had gotten in her slut zone. I know for me it was a treat cause I've seen her when this happens. I can only imagine how the husband's mind was getting blown in that moment too. His wife of many years, his love, his partner, who basically no one on earth knows this about them but a couple people, is about to the spit roasted by two bare big black dicks. We must of fucked her for around two hours or so taking turns, double teaming... She became our white fuck doll for the night. The husband joined in at times..., but confessed to me later he didn't really know how to fit in, much less want to miss what he says seeing. She took several loads on her face, mouth, tits, chest, stomach, and on her pussy. She got severely gaped and stretched. Once I went for the lube I knew she was wearing down a bit.. And in all honesty, it was the other guy that took no prisoners with her mouth and and pussy. I actually took several minutes to just watch her myself.

There were times when she took a break and never got dressed. She just sat there collecting herself naked and used looking a hot mess, waiting for the next dick. I felt like a coach seeing his team execute the game plan and WIN! Oh did I mention she squirted all over the place multiple times too. It's been a pleasure to know these two and be able to catch them in their "infancy". I hope there will be more fun times going forward.




No comments:

Post a Comment