Thursday, September 19, 2013

Sunday Night Surprise

I debated on whether or not to write about this meet. Honestly it was a little strange. But oh well...I'm gonna press on. This was a younger couple (20's) that contacted me a long time ago. Actually it was over year ago i got a message about meeting up. It was somewhat spontaneous, a "Hey we're going to be close to you tonight would you be interested in meeting us after we are with some friends." kind of thing. That particular occasion I had committed to meeting someone else the next day and I don't sacrifice a planned meet for a spur of the moment one.

Anyway, we tried once or twice more and it just didn't come to fruition.  Recently I just reached out to them and asked her (she handles the emails) what they were up to and if they wanted to try again. Surprisingly they said OK, they had plans later but could earlier in the evening.

I get to their hotel and she comes down to meet me in the lobby. Ummm wow, she looks just like her pics: hot, sexy, stacked, i mean all the good superlatives. We go up and get to the room. To my surprise they are a mixed couple, he's black shes white. We talk a bit then get down to business.

It was at this point I started to learn some of their do's and dont's and how they prefer to play with single men. Ordinarily I'm well versed on such things before we meet but since this all went down in a matter of a couple of hours this process didn't take place. One of the reasons I rarely do "quick" meets.

I face her and we touch on each other. She rubs on my crotch and I begin to grow. She has on this one piece super tight dress...no bra no panties. She takes my pants down and begins to stroke me as were standing up. My assumption was she would take me in her mouth. Well she did but not till she put a condom on. Everyone has their own ways to play and i am in no way upset about that nor complaining. It was just the first time in my life that has happened.

So no big deal we get down to business. She instructs me to lay on my back and begins to suck me. Shes good at it and things are going well...She then strips out of her dress and is completely naked and straddles my face for some 69 work. She positions us so she is looking at her husband as she sucks me. We being to position ourselves to fuck and she tells me, "When you get close stop so i can get you to cum in my hands!" Ummm huh? Man I got to fuck and think too?

We get down to business in missionary. I go in slow and she is tight but she feels great...I mean really good. She likes to get pounded as soon as I'm inside her. So I get into giving it to her deep and hard. She is moaning and asking her hubby if he likes what he is seeing. We switch up and she get on top of me in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl...She has a great bubble but and sexy g-string tan line. We moved on to doggie and i was close.

I attempted to pull out get on my back and rip my condom off. It half worked. I started cumming just before the full act completed but managed to finish some as she stroked me. I'm sure that was a bit of a disappointment to her, but she was great about it.

We went at it again but given their time crunch I wasn't able to finish again on a short time-frame. This was one of those situations where being a guy takes over.  I was so attracted to her look I would meet them again, even though their style isn't totally my thing. Hey I'm allowed to be just a horny, jaded, superficial, narcissist sometimes...Sorry no action pics but enjoy the view of her.



































No comments:

Post a Comment