Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Just Me And The Slut Wife

So you've read several stories about myself and @swingcouple1127 over the course of the last year. Its been a great ride with these two. The slow build up of her doing more and more daring things within the confines of their marriage has been great to be a part of. There's been lots of firsts and a continuance to push things.

So what was the latest and greatest you ask...? Well the Mr. definitely has desires that she take a stronger ownership of her "slutiness" inside their marriage. While I think she definitely had those characteristics prior to them being married, she's struggled a little with wearing that badge in her current life of wife, mom, and jobholder. Doesn't mean she can't let loose in her fantasies though, with the few she has shared with me.

Anyway, cutting to our latest meeting...I arrived and she was in a black button downed collared shirt (it was buttoned down her her great tits with no bra) and panties..nothing else. We talked some and then made our way to bedroom.


We all went to the bedroom, but tonight there was a twist. There was a camera set up and I was given one. The still one was turned on and the Mr. left the room. The Mrs. laid on the bed and leaned over and took my dick out and began to suck it. I could tell she was a little nervous but this was the first time I could tell her nerves went away real quick. This was her night to just let go and get used and pleasured.

She did a masterful job sucking me and licking my balls as usual, and i flipped her over and spread her legs and began to eat her pussy and finger her hard. I slowly moved my hand up to her throat and began to squeeze. This was a common theme this night. Eventually, I was fingering her so hard and vigorously she squirted. This too was a common theme that night. All this and I hadn't even put my dick in her.

Mind you now it was just me and her in the room. Truth be told he did pop in at moments to adjust the camera but that was for 30 seconds at a time. This night was about me and her.  It was time for her to get fucked and she got on all 4's and worked her phat booty back into my dick. I spanked her clit hard some before I let her get it inside. She squirted again. Its such a good feeling slowly easing in her that first time again, hearing her whimper and grunt with that instant of pain and being overwhelmed. Its just not a feeling she gets very often.

Once I got inside her and she was comfortable, I took no prisoners on her pussy. I just kept pounding it hard and deep smacking her ass red and thrusting deep in her. She would wince and moan and I just kept going...talking dirty to her and making her very clean on the slut she was being this night. She got on me reverse cowgirl and rode me hard back...it was definitely a battle she was up for. After this went on for a few minutes i felt her let go and a warm feeling went down my shaft and balls and legs. She squirted again while i was inside her.

Eventually, I need to get the upper hand on this. I flipped her on her back and fucked her missionary and squeezed her throat as hard as I have ever done. Literally till she reached for my hand to ease up. If she didn't I kept squeezing. This went on for a while...all the while I'm beating up that pussy some more. Finally we went back to doggie and I pounded her some more until I both think we had had enough.



VIDEO: Wore Her Out!

I pulled out and laid her on her back and straddled her perfect tits. I began to stroke my dick and moved my balls over her tongue and demanded she suck on them. Within a minute I was ready and shot my cum all over her tits. She stroked and sucked out the rest as we were both just exhausted and sweaty.

Overall, great night, I really enjoyed it. We texted some the next day and she has been telling me the last two times have been the best with her. All the time we have put in is paying off with her comfort and relaxation and its showing in the bed...or car, or on a roadside...lol.


1 comment: