Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Im Here For The Gangbang

If you have seen the movie "Old School", then this title will give you a laugh. I invited Misty to an interracial party in N. NJ area hosted by some well know party hosts. We met on Twitter, and while she has a part time adult career, this was not the type of event she had really considered or even been "into".

But being the carefree spirit she is and learning of the great reputation the hosts have for their parties, she got more and more excited by the idea. She viewed it as a way to expand her sexual horizons and live out a fantasy as well. I had never been to this party before but had heard of them and definitely didn't want to attend solo. I drove to her place, picked her up and told her this is all about you and what you want to experience. I was happy to be someone she trusted enough in a short time to share this with.

Ok about the party... umm lots of black men and some couples (mostly white) and some single women. All shapes, sizes, and experience levels. They had half of an entire hotel floor with security... the whole nine. There were a couple of a joining suites which were play rooms. We drove up and talked a lot and as we got close I grabbed her hand and put it in my lap. She began stroking me hard through my jeans. I wanted to set an early tone for what was going to happen later. We registered and got to our room. I sat on the bed and she immediately got on her knees and sucked my dick. She is an excellent dick worshipper taking her time and savoring each minute she had me in her mouth.


I think she had a few reservations of what was to come later but was also turned on. We decided not to go full bore into fuck mode with the party beginning soon. We cleaned up and she got in her slut mode and dressed the part. We ventured out in the hall and she immediately saw how things went.. Seeing other women scantily clad just roaming free gave her some comfort. We made our way into the party rooms and small talked with some others and did some voyeurism as well. So what's the etiquette here you ask?

Well there are rules of course, common courtesies, and just plain common sense. The women run these events and those that are couples have their own ways of play. Everyone's style is a little different and the guys just have to adapt quickly and be respectful. Misty wasn't really sure what to do and I didn't know what exactly was going to happen. We watched as things began to pop off... Fucking and sucking all around, one on one, small groups etc. We left for a bit went back to the room and she wanted to get fucked. I happily obliged. We went back and found a bed. She began to suck me and guys began to watch and approach. I told her it's all up to you... She had a skirt on but no panties. She would look back bent over sucking me and nod head. A stranger would enter her from behind (condoms only) and begin fucking her. This went on for some time. Some of the men we had mingled with prior and some she never once talked to. She became a fuck toy for black dick. She took those she wanted and were offering their meat for her. I remember her at least draining 4-5 men over the course of the evening in various scenarios. She got really dick drunk and loved the environment.

We took one break and went back to the room and it was my turn to use this slut. I fucked her deep and hard and dumped a huge load of cum inside her.

VIDEO: Creampied Slut

We cleaned up she changed outfits and went back to the party... We mostly just mingled and talked some. I believed she played more but things dwindled down. We did go to bed and I woke her up with my hard dick going back inside her... I fucked her in the spoon position and left another load of cum in her as my way of saying good morning. We left early and drove back. We both had things to do that day. I'm pretty convinced she enjoyed her first group event and in her own words is "hooked" on just getting anonymous black dick in a controlled amateur setting. She's now hosting her own similar types of events along with continuing her own adult amateur career. Again I was happy to give her the springboard to something new she has taken to. Check out her site.



No comments:

Post a Comment