Thursday, February 6, 2014

A Referral

Occasionally, more like rarely, someone is interested in meeting based on a conversation had with someone else I have met. A couple I met with a few weeks ago falls into that category. I have met close friends of theirs on numerous occasions in the past. Luckily for me that turned into a fun afternoon.

While we had been in contact for practically over 2 years, we just had never actually met. Most of my meetings don't take place around where I live; or at least that has been the reality of my play time.

The weekend I had planned was initially going to include more action with others and they were aware of that, but when that fizzled out I spent my time focusing on a personal meeting with just them. We met at a bar and had a couple of drinks and some small talk. The Mrs. looked great...I have seen several pictures of her over the last couple years but to me she looked better in person. Lots of curves..and while she had a breast reduction recently, still had ample amounts up top.

We then made our way to the hotel which was literally 2 blocks away. We got up to the room and she dipped in the bathroom to get into a simple but sexy outfit. 5 min later out she popped, white fish net top, well more like a dress teal thong and clear strappy fuck me heels...

It was an outfit that screamed, "OK I'm ready to fuck and suck some black dick!" We embraced and began kissing softly and deeply; hands from the both of us roaming. Eventually, I sat her down on the bed and stood in front of her as she rubbed my growing bulge through my pants. I got down to my boxers and she did the rest...Slid them down and took my hard dick in her hands and began soft stroking it and moved her head down closer so she could take it in her mouth.

She is a gagger and head monster. I couldn't fuck her mouth  hard and deep enough. She sucked my dick in numerous positions. Eventually she got me to cum on her face and mouth. I immediately needed to fuck her. I put her on the all 4's on the bed and took her doggie. As i began to pound away at her phat ass. She began moaning and then squirted hard. I pulled back and noticed a puddle forming between her knees.
It was unexpected but hot to see. She looked between her legs after digging her face out of the sheets and asked her hubby, "I don't think I have squirted in this position before from dick have I?" To which he agreed.



5 min later, boom she did it again...This was damn near a puddle forming on the bed.  We fucked some more in missionary and overall had a brief but very enjoyable afternoon. They had an evening engagement and could not stay as long as we all would like. We parted ways and all sides are very interested in meeting again to see what else we can get into. Check them out on Twitter.



















1 comment:

  1. Hot hot hot vid clip and photos!!!! Would love to profile her as a Queen of Spades of the Month on my site, her passion for life as a QofS is extraordinary!

    ReplyDelete