Sunday, January 26, 2014

How I Spent Their Anniversary

A couple who I have met a couple times before (one of which we never played) asked me (well the Mrs. specifically) if I would be interested in coming out to Vegas and help celebrate their 10th wedding anniversary.
This certainly was a first for me; I felt pretty humbled and flattered at the request. I decided to go. I mean how could I not after that kind of unique and special request. They happen to live outside Las Vegas and came by to see me during one afternoon. It was great seeing her again. She had gotten her clit pierced recently so that was a welcomed attraction.

We had been texting a lot leading up to this trip and she told me she wanted a lot of cum on and in her. So I made sure to have a good build up for our first time. We did a lot of fucking and sucking and ultimately I pumped a heavy load deep in her hungry pussy. This was one of those times when (and guys will understand this) I stayed hard even after cumming.

So I took full advantage of it...I put her in scissor position and just kept stroking my dick inside her pushing my cum out and at the same time bringing her to the brink of cumming. I could describe it but just take a look at the video. It can do far more for the story visually than I can in words.


Their anniversary night we all went out to dinner and to a show...then came back to the suite. More fucking and sucking ensued and we spent the night in one bed and hubby alone in the other. My final morning I woke up to her mouth on me and we went at it again hubby came over and worked her pussy with his fingers and i eventually sat over her face and gave her a creamy facial. All-in-all I think she had both a memorable and enjoyable anniversary. Oh there is a trip planned in the future for the 3 of us to celebrate her birthday. Stay tuned for that. Its a cruise and we have already booked it.






No comments:

Post a Comment